Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cards, Cards & More Cards

A few weeks ago, a friend emailed to ask if I'd like to join her at a bazaar and sell some of my cards. After some serious thought, I said YES!

Knowing that I'm a slow crafter and like to take my time, I knew I'd have to turn up the motor and get going right away. I decided that 25-30 cards would be a good amount to have on hand. As of today, I have 21----whew! I have been eating, drinking and breathing cards and I'm creatively and mentally exhausted. And I'm not done yet. Tomorrow I have a school mtg, and errands to run. And I need to have all my cards done and ready to deliver by Friday night.

No pics yet.

As soon as this card making frenzy is over, I have cute pajama fabric for my son and purple jersey for a top for me.

Til next time ...

No comments: