Saturday, May 1, 2010

Make Your Own 10 Minute Pouch


I love finding great projects that others do. The blogosphere is full of talented crafters and sewers. They are inspiring. Once in awhile, I find one that I need to make sure I don't lose, so I write a post here about it. Link to it. And thus create a permanent record. I hope that you enjoy seeing these posts too and visit the creative crafters blog.

Today's feature is a new blog I found After The Dress Such a cute name, huh?

She makes these great pouches and gives a tutorial on how to make them. Sweet! I love tutorials, as I can't always visualize how something should go together. I can see using up alot of scrap fabric with this project in lots of cute fabrics. I can also see giving these a little gifts to teachers,friends and family.

So how bout you? Found any great tutorials lately? What crafty projects are you working on right now?

No comments: