Saturday, September 27, 2008

You Gotta Look at This!

Hayley over at Happy Hawkeye Homeschool House has a cute fall decoration. i just love her interpretation of what she saw at her local scrapbooking store. i'm never one to pass up an opportunity to copy someone else's great idea! why reinvent the wheel, when someone else has done all the hard work? LOL

i also love that she used photos. i have lots and lots of photos and i'm always looking for ways to display pics of my fav people and places. go visit hayley and tell her you heard about her from handmade blessings! then come back and see what else i have here.

3 comments:

It's A Wonderful said...

I love your blog. Very cute background! Good luck, I can't wait to read more! I see your sweatshirt to jacket link. I do these in the fall/winter, very easy!

It's A Wonderful said...

Very cute blog...I love the background. One of these days, I'm going to spiffy up my blog! Too many projects at the moment, though. Mmmmmm, I love new recipes! Good luck with your blogging...

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! Thanks for the link! I had lost your blog, and just now found it again...I'm going to add you my faves so I don't lose it again! :)