Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Organizing My Craft Area

i didn't post yesterday cuz i was determined to get some decluttering, rearranging, and general, all around work done in my craft area. we moved into this small apt 2 mo ago and i'm just now really getting into it and getting it all set up like i like. everywhere else in the house is 90% done, but for some reason my craft room always takes last seat.

and i'm determined to get it functional, cuz i so want to dig into my stash and start creating again. i just need one more table so i can put my sewing machine and serger out. and i need to put some more bookshelves up to hold my clutter. i need to find a trashcan for the room and make room to put my radio in there. can't craft creatively without some tunes. i'm debating whether to put my laptop in there or let it stay in the bedroom. sometimes i use it for crafting, but not 100% of the time. it might just be in the way ...

well, there you have it. my lame excuse why there was no post yesterday. hopefully, i'll find something creative to share tomorrow.

until then, happy crafting!

No comments: