Friday, October 10, 2008

Pink Cake



doesn't this look so feminine? i get the betty crocker newsletter in my email and they reminded me that it is breast cancer awareness month--thus the pink cake! breast cancer awareness is very dear to my heart as my 83 yr old mother found out last year at this time that she had breast cancer and went in for surgery. it has been a long year, but she seems to be doing well.

the betty crocker sight also has recipes for cupcakes, other cakes and goodies as well as for the above pictured pink cake. so if you're looking for something delish to make, go check out their sight.

1 comment:

Heart 4 My Home said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You are most welcome to use the pillow photos. Thank you for asking.

Love what I see on your blog thus far and looking forward to reading some of your previous posts. Happy Crafting!

~blessings