Thursday, January 29, 2009

new cards, old cards

as promised, i have some cards i made a month or two ago, to share with you. these are cards that i made for my sister for her Christmas gift. when she got them, she LOVED THEM! so i guess i'm doing something right. i'm still working on my photography skills. close ups are not my forte.



this is a simple friendship card i made. easy peasy.




the word hi on this card is chipboard and adding the button for the dot tickles me every time i see this card.




this is one of my favs, as my 11 yr old son loves baseball and this little guy reminds me of him. i made this one on a 5 1/2 square card which is a new to me format. i'm really liking the extra room a square card gives.




i was in a purple mood when i made up her cards. can you see the glitter on the snowflake?




these colors are more to my sisters liking. she's a natural brown and beige kind of gal. (tho she does love purple too)




this is probably my all time fav of all the ones i did. i love the golfer with his baggy shorts and grumpy look contrasted with the happy green and purple colors and sweet sentiment. my sis has lots of men in her life so i'm sure she'll find someone to give this to.


hope you enjoyed the cards i created. i always love to see what others create. i'd love to see what you have done. leave a link in the comments and i'll come visit!

No comments: